Team Authenticus of St. Joseph’s College, Jakhama emerged the winner of the Hornbill First Cut Inter-Collegiate Entrepreneurship Competition 2018. The trophy was presented by H. Khehovi Yepthomi Advisor of Tourism and Art & Culture during the closing ceremony of Hornbill Festival at Kisama. The 2018 edition of the competition was organized by YouthNet in partnership with the Department of Tourism, Government of Nagaland.
In the 8 days of competition, 55 participants competed for the competition from colleges across Nagaland, the competition was judged by the Global Network team on parameters such as Time management, Innovation, Originality of idea, social media, leadership, team work to name a few.
The results for winners of different parameters include:
• The award for leadership Beyond the call of duty –Uza, Sazolie College
• The award for time management on the dot–Roots,Mount Olive College, Kohima
• The award for Innovation Ace of Innovation –Authenticus, St.Joseph’s college, Jakhama
• The award for team work team awesome–Ignite, St.Joseph’s College, Jakhama
• The award for originality of idea Pioneer–Uza, Sazolie College, Jotsoma.
• The award for sales Star Sales– team Authenticus, St. Joseph’s college, Jakhama
• The award for social media presence Digital spotlight –Uza, Sazolie College, Jotsoma
• The award for accounts keeping Book- keeper – Professional Pirates, St. Joseph’s College, Jakhama