Accounts Officer (1 Post):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounts
- 3 years’ work experience in finance/accounts.
This is a great opportunity to gain finance & accounting responsibilities and leadership expertise in solar energy, one of India’s fastest growing sectors. Hamara Grid staff are based out of HQ Mon and work in rural villages to design, install, maintain and operate mini-grid systems, and drive utilization and productive use of clean energy across the community. In this role you will gain exposure to finance & accounting and supporting the latest in technology in rural power supply and agri-based livelihoods. You will also be instrumental in bringing economic development to the villages.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Ensure that all accounts and financial transactions are done within the regulatory framework.
- Liaison with the Bank officials, ensure timely bank deposits and vendor payments.
- Accurate documentation of financial transactions, review financial documents to resolve any discrepancies and irregularities.
- Ensure all expenditure are done as per approved budget.
- Follow-up with vendors to get bills/financial documents on time.
- Record and maintain all financial data for all transaction electronically, reconcile and submit financial report to Head Office.
- Assist Regional Manager /Dy. Finance Manager in finance Audits of the expenses. (Internal)
- Responsible for providing administrative support to Regional Manager/HO.
- Strong verbal communicator (English, Hindi). Knowledge of Nagamese would be a great asset
- You are excited to work and stay in the field
- You have a service mindset and work effectively in a team to meet the community’s needs
- Mon, Nagaland
- Full time
Send your resume at
Or chat with us
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org