Looking for a talented, diligent system Administrator to maintain and administer our company’s networked system of computers. The system Administrator’s responsibilities include sever setup, configuration & maintenance, troubleshooting hardware, software and networking issues, as well as ensuring that all computing operations run with optimal performance and security.
- Past experience administering server-side technology and networked computing systems.
- Experience with databases networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g,,,. Intrusion detection system) and data backup/recovery.
- Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in information system or Information Technology.
Role: System Administrator
Salary: 25k and negotiable for more experienced candidates.
Functional Area: Kohima, Nagaland
Employment Type: Full Time
For Queries, call +918256923961 (10:00 am to 4:30 pm)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org