Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing (SAP) Consultant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar preferred
- Specialization in finance, project management, business administration, or a related field will be advantageous
- SAP-accredited certification
- Current knowledge of SAP systems, deployment, and integration.
- Great collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Time-management skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Work experience
- Project management skill
- A proven track record, and relevant experience such as a previous role as an SAP Consultant
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
Role: Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing (SAP) Consultant
Functional Area: Dimapur
Employment Type: Full Time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com