Operations Executive :
Role & Responsibilities:
- To support incubation center’s day-to-day operations
- Design, execute, support & implement center’s outreach programs, events & training activities
- Manage administrative & operative functions
- Organize training programs through workshop, mentorship, networking, seminars etc.
- Manage outreach communications, e.g. website, newsletter, social media, digital marketing, PR etc.
- Develop processes, procedures, and policies of the incubator and manage day- today activities.
- Develop and execute strategy for outreach, hunting, attracting and on boarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups in Food Processing Sector.
- Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage.
- Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies
- B.sc/Graduate/Diploma or equivalent degree in Food Processing/Food Technology with 1-2 years of relevant work experience in Food Processing Sector.
- Prior experience working with entrepreneurs, start-ups, learning/ tinkering labs, incubator or incubation consultancy.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs, mentors, universities, research institutions, industry experts, associations, chamber of commerce & industries, state & central government, and angel investors.
- Good understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Should have 2 or 4 wheeler transportation
Role: Operation Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Kohima, Nagaland
Employment Type: Full Time
For Queries, call +917005181833 (10:00 am to 4:30 pm)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com