Community Engagement Field Executive:
- Graduate in any field
- Candidates with experience in community and field works may apply.
- Should be flexible for traveling.
- Both male and female may apply.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Implementation of state wide initiatives of community participation in their district (SMC Formation, Training, PIG, GR etc)
- Stakeholder Engagement (District & School level)
- Capacity Building of relevant stakeholders (District/Block/School)
- Field Visits for Observation, Insights & Data Collection
- Streamline district level Processes of Grievance Redressal
- Collect ,document & share stories with different stakeholders(challenges,best practices, change)
- Tuensang, Noklak and Shamator
- Full time
- Not disclosed by the recruiter
For Queries, call +916009404714/+919362193492 (10:00 am to 4:30 pm)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org