YouthNet Women Entrepreneurship Fellowship is a year long program which is supported by the Department of Industries and Commerce, Govt. of Nagaland and Start-Up Nagaland.
This program is the first step required for any entrepreneur with a startup business. Business acumen skills must be acquired in order to become a progressive business. This program facilitates growth and incites entrepreneurial drive in the entrepreneurs. It will help them assess their business-profitability, make future projections, working capital management, eligibility for applying to schemes and funding opportunities etc.
Who is the program for?
- For start-ups initiated by Naga women.
- For entrepreneurs with potential for growth.
Who is eligible?
- Entrepreneurs should be a domicile of Nagaland.
- The entrepreneurs should be 25-50 years of age.
- The entrepreneur should have a running enterprise/ business .
- The entrepreneurs chosen for the fellowship must be consistent, flexible and willing to invest at least 6 hrs a month to this program for a period of 1 year.
- Business financial management.
- Assessment of the market study.
- Holistic understanding of competitive pricing.
- Benefit of support and network system amongst the fellows.
- One to one mentoring with experts.
- Networking and supporting other Fellows business.
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION: 10th JUNE, 2022