School Facilitator :
- Post-graduation/ graduation in Computer Science / Technology & Education with a minimum of two years of experience in the development sector.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency in coding (basics), computer science, use of MS office, MS Excel and statistical
tools is a must.
- Possesses a variety of skills – multi tasking, time management, flexibility and adaptability.
- Good communication skills in English and Local Language – both written and verbal.
- Good Analytical skills and problem solver.
- Ability to work in field, with communities and in multi-stakeholder processes.
- Readiness to travel and commit to demanding program requirements.
- Visit allocated schools on a daily basis and to ensure effective implementation of the program
- Work with Govt Schools (as assigned allocated – 25 Schools).
- Regular school visits to facilitate sessions, implement activities as assigned for the program
- Responsible for database management – update, maintain and work closely with the MIS Officer/Relevant SPOC to manage accurate data. Will be responsible in collecting student data and the monitoring data.
- Conduct regular sessions on coding, career counseling, teacher capacity building and assigned activities in assigned Govt Schools.
- Plan the timetable and session delivery in the school in consultation with the headmaster and the teachers.
- Conduct program orientation for the school staff.
- Ensure project implementation in the schools, so that Key Performance Indicators of the project are met in a timely fashion.
- Build and manage relationship with school teachers and principals to enhance ownership towards the program.
- Help students make their projects, and present them in front of various stakeholders.
- Conduct events like class-chats, mentoring sessions, inter-school and intra school activities, share-out and hackathons with the school students.
- Plan parents’ meet and other events at the school level, as necessary.
- Reporting as per Organization standards. Prepare weekly, Monthly and Quarterly report.
- Identify and document case studies to share as part of the program reporting.
- Coaching and mentoring teachers and students at the school level.
- Conduct student training in IT and subject content.
- Ensuring adherence to minimum guarantee components in all schools of the respective clusters.
- Responsible to coordinate and ensure timely programme delivery and update the respective
- Any other work as assigned by the line manager/state program manager
Role: School Facilitator
Salary: Not Disclosed by the recruiter
Functional Area: Nagaland
Employment Type: Full Time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org