Job Oriented Skill Development Program
Job Oriented Skill Development Program in Hospitality (Front Office Associates) in association with NABARD Skill Development & Capacity Building Scheme
With an aim at developing skills and also providing employment opportunities to the educated unemployed candidates, YouthNet in partnership with National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD) organized a Job Oriented Skill Development Training Program in Hospitality (Front Office Associates) under NABARD’s Skill Development & Capacity Building Scheme.
The skill training aims at enabling unemployed youths and job seekers to live financially, independent lives through skill training and job placement or self-employment. Through directed efforts in skill-building and employment support, trainees will get employed and sustain them with quality performance.
The program encompasses basic skill building, sector-specific training, allied activities, assessments and feedback. Practical knowledge of specific trade Front office executive is provided in well-equipped labs and through our channelled training & placement partners.
Front Office Associates (Hospitality)
Total Number of Candidates Enrolled: 31 candidates
Total Number of Candidates who completed Training: 20 candidates
- YouthNet through its efficient & planned activities of mobilization, training, placement and experienced team ensures attainment of the target on stipulated time.
- Interactive training sessions are designed to invite more participation of candidates, use of Audio, visual aids and PPT presentations are well taken care of.
- Extra co-curricular activities like exposure trips, motivational sessions by experienced resource persons were carried out at regular intervals to give practical knowledge to candidates.
- Regular assessments & feedback are initiated to attain maximum training outcome.
- Field Visit and on Job training exposure to Niathu Group of Hotels & Resorts, Dimapur & Kohima, Nagaland Hotel Limited (NHL).