Under the Nagaland Start-up Policy 2019, the state with an aim to accelerate and promote entrepreneurship in the state, the Department of Industries and Commerce in 2021 signed MoUs with YouthNet, National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) and Nagaland Tool-Room & Training Centre (NTTC) to run Incubation Centres. These Incubators will create enabling environment for start-ups to grow by ensuring knowledge exchange, capacity building, extend mentorship, network & linkages, policy interventions and access to funding in the domains of Technology, Agri & Allied, Mechanical Innovations, Social Start ups, Business Start ups, and more.
The Incubators will offer incubation space, infrastructure, tools and equipment, services, outreach initiatives, training programs and/or other incubation related events, building the entrepreneurship ecosystem for start-ups.
Start-ups in Nagaland can apply in any of the incubation centres below, that best represent their field of area.
YouthNet through this project aims to strengthen the innovation ecosystem for MSMEs in the state to make them more competitive and sustainable. The project will facilitate capacity building and business by fostering cooperation between industry, academia and government for introduction and dissemination of new innovations, products, processes and business model innovation. The project will enable businesses to have improved access to research and innovation solutions for sector-specific problems.
WHO CAN APPLY UNDER YOUTHNET
- Individuals working on Innovative Non -Tech Business concepts (Agro-Allied/Food Processing/Education)
- Minimum experience of one year
- Below 35 years
WHAT WE OFFER
- State-of-the-art Office Space + Conference Room
- Business Mentorship + Training
- Legal + Regulatory Assistance
- Individual mentoring
- Access to Funding + Investors
Apply here (CLICK HERE)
For more information or queries, please call +91 9366453578
NIELIT KOHIMA (National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology)
WHO CAN APPLY UNDER NIELIT
- Motivated young individuals with passion to implement innovative, people centric & impact oriented ideas and early stage start-ups who have a demonstrable Proof of Concept for their innovation with focus on IT products & services, interdisciplinary fields of IT enabled Agriculture, Socio economics applications etc..
WHAT WE OFFER
- World-class IT Infrastructure, co-working space.
- State-of-Art connectivity and power with adequate backup
- Tie-up with business partners, mentoring experts, established peers and strategic partners, Academics
- Professional support to validate the ideas
- Connect with financial organizations and prospective investors
Nielit : applicants may apply here (CLICK HERE)
Contact No. 9612001081
NTTC (Nagaland Tool Room & Training Centre)
WHO CAN APPLY UNDER NTTC
- Individuals less than 35 years of age & should not be currently employed.
- Startup should be at a stage of ideation/validation.
- Startup/ ideas should be related to agro-based rural technology.
- Passion and commitment towards growth.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- State of art:
-Access to office space with computers & Internet facilities, designing software.
-Access to all types of conventional & non-conventional machines.
- Technicians and machine operators with industrial experience.
- Capacity building and skill development.
- Access to technology incubation centre.
- Guidance for registration with MSME’s, patenting, ISO and other organizations.
- Marketing & promotion assistance.
Application forms available at
NTTC website : www.nttcdimapur.org.in (CLICK HERE)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : 9436005766/8258977353