Another training program that NCDC is sought after is the ‘Professional Skills Development Program’ where the topics are exclusively designed for managers and employees in the private and public sectors. Focused topics include Professionalism, Effective Communication, Teamwork, Time Management, Motivation, etc.
Professional skills are the backbone of an efficient workplace. Any organization would prefer to employ and work with people who are resourceful, ethical and self-directed with good soft skills. Administrative personnel face many challenges while discharging their duties every day. Honing their professional skills enables them to handle these challenges and carry out their responsibilities to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
Over the years, NCDC has been given the privilege of training the employees of some
1. Extra Administration Commissioners, Kohima
2. Nagaland Empowerment of People through Economic Development (NEPED)
3. Nagaland Beekeeping and Honey Mission (NBHM)
4. Directorate of Land Resources
5. Directorate of Agriculture
6. Directorate of Evaluation
7. Department of Tourism
8. Nagaland Bamboo Development Agency (NBDA)
9. India Post (Dimapur, Chumukedima and Kohima Branches)
10. Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training
11. District Commissioner’s Office, Dimapur
13. Tribal Group
14. Zynorique Initiatives
15. Niathu Group and Chabou & Co.
16. ICAR, Medziphema