North East Entrepreneurship Fellowship (NEEF)
It is an annual fellowship program of 25 entrepreneurs from all 8 states of the North East brought together by Young Leaders Connect, IEF Foundation and YouthNet. It brings together some of the brightest and high growth entrepreneurs from across the region. The fellowship offers the entrepreneurs: knowledge and exposure , networking opportunity and financial access.
The fellowship offers the entrepreneurs:
Knowledge and Exposure
APPLICATION OPEN FOR NEEF 2019
Who can apply?
- Applicant must be a domicile of Northeast India.
- Applicant must be 30 to 45 years of age.
- The annual turnover of the business must be a minimum of Rs. 1 Crore.
- Business must be operational in any sector for a minimum of 3 years.
- Applicant must fill the form with necessary details and mail to email@example.com
- Application closes on 15th May 2019.
Click Here to download the application form