JOB ORIENTED SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM IN HOSPITALITY (FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIATES) IN ASSOCIATION WITH NABARD SKILL DEVELOPMENT & CAPACITY BUILDING SCHEME
With an aim at development of skills and also providing employment opportunities to educated unemployed candidate, YouthNet in partnership with National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD) organized a Job Oriented Skill Development Training Program in Hospitality (Front Office Associates) under NABARD’s Skill Development & Capacity Building Scheme.
The skill training aims at enabling unemployed youths and job seekers to live financially, independent lives through skill training and job placement or self-employment. Through directed efforts in skill building and employment support, trainees will get employed and sustain them with quality performance.
The program encompasses of basic skill building, sector specific training, allied activities, assessments and feedbacks. Practical knowledge of specific trade Front office executive is provided in well-equipped labs and through our channeled training & placement partners.
Skill Sector: Front Office Associates (Hospitality)
Total number of candidates enrolled: 31 candidates
Total number of candidates who completed training: 20
- YouthNet through its efficient & planned activities of mobilization, training, placement and experienced team ensures attainment of target on stipulated time.
- Interactive training sessions are designed to invite more participation of candidate, use of Audio, visual aids and PPT presentations are well taken care of.
- Extra co-curricular activities like exposure trips, motivational session by experienced resource persons were carried out at regular intervals to give practical knowledge to candidates.
- Regular assessments & feedbacks initiated to attain maximum training outcome.
- Field Visit and on Job training exposure to Niathu Group of Hotels & Resorts, Dimapur & Kohima, Nagaland Hotel Limited (NHL).